7 Reasons Why You’ll Want To Use HomeGleamers:
1. Office Hours Support Monday to Friday: The office is manned Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm .
So if you are having problems with your cleaning service, the cleaner or anything else that we can help you with – just give us a call and one of us will do our best to sort out your problem or request straight away.
Outside of these hours there is an answerphone. You may also text or email us if that is more convenient for you.
2. Insurance Cover: The cleaning service is covered by commercial insurance for up to £2m in the event of accidental damage to your property by the cleaner. This is in additional to insurance that the cleaner may have for her own business. 3. Recruitment and Vetting Your Cleaner Very Thoroughly: We advertise for self employed cleaners to become part of our register continuously.
The process of vetting is thorough. Each cleaner has to prove to us that she is registered as self employed with the tax office. The cleaners are interviewed in their own homes so we can fully validate their ID and personal living circumstances and once we have followed up two references from previous clients or employers we get them to do a trial clean in our home so that we can see the standard of their clean and give them pointers to things they can do to improve their service to you.
4. All our cleaners speak English: As part of our recruitment process we also ensure that the cleaners can speak (to conversation level), understand and read English as we know that the communication skills of the cleaner is also an important step in them gaining new clients as self employed cleaners and being able to meet their expectations.
5. Your Cleaner: Once your requirements are fully understand and the say that you want is agreed, we allocate a self employed cleaner that will match them. She will be chosen by taking into consideration the amount of cleaning, and ironing,that you require, the day that you would like it done on, whether you have any pets or any children and the level and regularity of your cleaning. You will get a call from us introducing your new cleaner and letting you know any information that you may like about that cleaner. The cleaner will then contact you themselves to arrange to meet you to talk through your cleaner requirements and make the arrangements to start.
6. You Get The Same Cleaner Every Week: Once you have agreed with the cleaner what needs to be done that cleaner will provide this service on the same day each week until you tell her that you wish to change this.
7. Replacement Cleaners: In the event of your regular cleaner being on holiday or unable to attend she will arrange a substitute cleaner, from our register of approved cleaners, to clean whilst she is away. Generally the more notice that you can give the easier that is, but we will always endeavour to ensure that your cleaning continues without a break using a replacement cleaner.